11 June 2015

Shep Shirt

Hey y'all! So, earlier today my shep shirt from Vineyard Vines finally came in the mail from
the Friends & Family Sale! For this post I'm just going to include a few pictures ad then a 
brief review!






My shep shirt is a boys size large (I usually wear a women's small) in the color 'Moonshine.' It is embroidered with little lacrosse sticks, too! As far as shep's go, they are a 1/4 zip pullover and have a lightly padded collar for comfort. They have a medium-weight material that is quite comfy. The first time I put it on it felt like it was already broken in! I love the fact that shep's are not super heavy, yet aren't too light, which makes them the perfect wear-anywhere sweatshirt. I paid $35 dollars for mine and I definitely think that it was worth it, though paying $125 for a full-price women's shep seems unreasonable to me. That being said, I'm absolutely in love with my shep and will definitely be looking into purchasing more in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment