25 July 2015

On the Go Essentials

Happy Saturday! Today I have a super fun post featuring my Ame & Lulu bag which I am totally obsessed with. It's extremely durable and extremely cute! This tote is my go-to bag when I'm in a rush to get out the door. For my look, I simply paired a striped tee, white shorts, and Jacks. Plus, I threw in my summer essentials so that you can see what I bring with me whenever I'm out & about!
Enjoy!





\


 My first essential would definitely be a hat! I love this one from Vineyard Vines.
 I always have to have my wallet & phone {obviously}, but I think a coozie is always necessary too!
 Sunscreen is a must, and my favorite is the spray-on type! Gum is great to have around, plus this headband is just too cute! Snag one at www.theneeweepotshoppe.com
 Protect your eyes from the sun and stay hydrated with an adorable water bottle, like this Life is Good Nalgene.
Ame & Lulu bag | Ralph Lauren tee {Marshalls find} | shorts {same brand} | watch | Jack Rogers

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment