17 August 2015

Partying For the After Party {Sale}

Hey everyone! Initially, I planned on doing a "Lilly After Party Sale" favorites post, but unfortunately it didn't save. So instead I'm simply celebrating the sale {which should honestly be a national holiday} by wearing my Lilly dress! This dress is the yellow first impressions Mila Shift {I think!} and it's so bright & beautiful.
Enjoy!





Here's what I purchased from the After Party Sale!
Pearl Lace Detail Shift Dress in blue First Impressions
{no longer available}

I tried on this shift at the Lilly Pulitzer in Florida, and I loved it! I ended up getting the yellow first impressions, but it was hard to not buy this blue one too! I purchased it in the last available size {which coincidentally was my size - it was meant to be!} and I couldn't be more excited to get it! Plus, it was only $79, which is amazing compared to the original cost! If you'd like to see more of this dress, it's on my Instagram, @caitlinsvineyard.
Can't wait for it to come in the mail!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment