03 August 2015

Monday Pick Me Ups

Happy Monday everyone! Today was a super fun for many reasons. First, this week marks the last week of summer cross country training! Also, I finally received my Lilly agenda in the mail, and I must say I'm totally in love! The print is so cute and I can't wait to start using it this school year. And most excitingly, my mom and I went to the mall and I bought my very first pair of Bean Boots from L.L.Bean! I've been eyeing these duck boots for so long, and I finally scored a pair! I can't wait for the chilly weather so that I can start wearing these around!

 The agenda I chose for this year was the large size in "Tusk in Sun." The navy and gold is just so adorable!

 How adorable is this "Good Morning Gorgeous" mug?! I scored this cutie from Marshalls.

 When I saw this bean boot keychain at L.L.Bean, I just couldn't resist! 
 For those who are curious, my purple top is from Jadelynn Brooke!

 I simply had to get the Camp sock from the store as well. They're just so stinkin' cute! I got the navy and cream duo.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment