29 August 2015

What's in My Backpack?

Hey everyone! Whether you've already started school or you're headed back soon, managing all your classes and extracurriculars are hectic. It's even more challenging to stay organized with a messy backpack. So today I'll be giving you a tour of my backpack and some tips on how to keep all your stuff neat!
This bag is probably the cutest backpack I've ever seen. I've been using it for school for a few days now, and I love it. People are so amazing at how compact it appears yet how much I can fit into it! It's really easy to see all your books, and nothing "gets lost" at the bottom of your bag. To get your own, check out www.madelineandcompany.com.
Enjoy!



 Each bag has an inspirational message embroidered on the back!




 This headband from The NeeWee Pot Shoppe is an essential! It's so cute and comfy. Use my code repch1 for a discount!
 My TI-84 Plus is essential for math, obviously! I put a Country Club Prep sticker on it to make it unique!
See how easily everything fits!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment